Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh What a Weekend

What a fun Friday night we had. I started out my day working at telemarketing. I have been having trouble sleeping and it was a struggle to stay awake since I had not slept for two days. So after work instead of going to bed, Danielle and I went to karaoke. There was not a whole lot of people there and we had a blast. Mike and I sang I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher. After we finished the DJ said it was a good thing we were brother and sister or her would make us get up and sing the dirty version. I had no idea when he called me up a little later that he would be making me sing the dirty version with him. It was so bad in parts I was to embarrassed to sing. But I am not the only one he embarrassed. He made Mike sing the song Sweet Transvestite for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Danielle also had to sing an embarrassing song. We stayed out until about 1:00 a.m. By the time I got home I was so tired that as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. I slept until 2 in the afternoon on Saturday.

When I got up I chopped up veggies for stir-fry and fruit for a fruit salad. I chopped so much I got a blister on my finger. Mike and Pearl came over for supper and then Danielle and I just lazed around. I was not feeling so well. I think my body went into shock from all of the healthy food I ate Saturday.

Today Danielle and I have been cleaning and we just finished taking the dog for a walk. We walked about a mile. I was dripping with sweat from the humidity, I wish it would have poured on us while we were walking. Bella (our Dog) is now taking a nap on the couch, Danielle is in her room cleaning, and I am getting ready to take a cold shower.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I must be out of touch, I have never heard the dirty version of that song...Yeah, it would have been kinda kinky if he had you and Mike do it..lol

    ReplyDelete