Monday, June 15, 2009

I Am Sick of This Week Already

Last night was awful. I went to make a nice supper for my daughter. I peeled some potatoes and put them on to boil. I got some corn on the cobb and put it into a pot. Then I cut up some chicken and went to bread them and fry them up for home-made chicken nuggets. I had some nuggets in the pan and was getting ready to bread some more chicken when the plate I had set on the burner exploded and flour went everywhere. Then I knocked the egg wash over onto the carpeted floor of my kitchen. Danielle comes out and says"It will be an eggceptional supper" I was so irritated that I cussed her out. We yelled at each other and she went to her room and I stayed in the kitchen. Then as I was taking the pan of chicken out of the oven I burned my hand on the pan. Evidentally I need to get some new potholders because some of the ones I have are not thick enough to keep the heat out. I was about ready to throw everything outside and just call it a night. But, I finally got supper done and even made enough chicken for us to have leftovers. It was very delicious but I am not EVER making that meal again.

Today I had to work an 8 hour shift. I could not sleep last night and so I was so tired. Telemarketing for 8 hours on no sleep is miserable. I kept slurring my words and this Canadian hit on me. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but I was not in the mood for a flirtatious buffoon. Now I am watching a bit of TV and getting ready to move my vehicle under a tree in case we get hail. I have a cracked windshield and hail will probably break out my windshield entirely. I really hope tomorrow is better or I am going to crawl into bed and not get out until my unlucky spell is over.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, ouch, ouch!! You poor girl.. You must really be having an unlucky streak..

    ReplyDelete