Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Work

Although I am off work for the summer until school starts back up I still work at my part-time night job. We did not work last night and today I got a call saying that Danielle will be off for two weeks because there is not enough work. I am able to go in and work but only if I work 8-4:30 Thursday and Friday this week and Monday -Friday next week. It is a lot of hours and I hate getting up early in the mornings during the summer, but it sure beats being without that extra paycheck. I have on more payment to the hospital in Nebraska and I have that bill paid up so I really need to work no matter what the hours. Then I will just have one other medical bill, a car repair bill, and my student loan to pay on. The student loan is something I will be paying until the day I die. I am debating on getting a different car. I hate having a car payment, but this one is getting up there in miles.

I feel bad for the person who is not going to be able to work during that time because I am working. I hope it is someone with vacation time.

Danielle has been sleeping most of the day. She is having a relapse with her mono. I am just going to let her sleep so she does not get any sicker. Poor girl is sick and going to be without a paycheck.

I was going to go to my aunt's garage sale on Friday. I will have to wait until Saturday unless she is having it Thursday evening.

Well I need to get some dusting done, laundry finished and my bathroom cleaned (it is a terrible mess).

5 comments:

  1. at least you will have your evenings open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand where you're coming from, on having the summer off.. the no paycheck sucks majorly. I worked the first 6 summers but the last 4 I have opted out of it.. Glad Allen can keep up the payments over the few months I don't get a check.. I should get a different car too, but the old chugger just keeps running along, so guess I'll hang on to it for a while. Glad to see you got a blog going again.. Nice way to keep up on the family.. Netter says I should leave commemts when I read, so guess I will occasionally..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid during the summer because my pay is pro-rated throughout the year, but I am trying to catch up on all of my bills so I need the part-time job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to have the weekends off, but I rather sleep in late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mono...blah. Did you have fun in Tecumseh today?

    ReplyDelete