Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday

All day long I have been thinking how I really did not want to got to work. So Danielle and I got ready and left for work. We get all the way to work when we were told there was no shift tonight. I was a bit annoyed, but if I hadn't lost my phone again, I would have gotten the message before I got there. Then we get home and the computer messed up. I thought it had crashed, but after working on the computer for over an hour I fixed the problem. Now Danielle is on my list of people who are not allowed to download anything from the internet onto the computer because she never reads the small print.

I have been enjoying my summer off. I have been sleeping in late every day. I am getting my laundry caught up (Yeaaahhhhh) and am working on spring cleaning. During the school year Sundays are Family Housecleaning Day. That is where everyone in the house has to clean until the cleaning is done. Danielle says that I turn into a cleaning dictator on those days. But some day (not in the near future) the girl is going to have a family of her own and it will be interesting to see if she has her own family housecleaning day.

I can not believe Danielle is a Senior. We are going to start taking Senior pictures this summer. We are looking for interesting places. Maybe if Netter gets to come back this summer she can show us some interesting places around Tecumseh to take some pictures. We are planning on taking the pictures ourselves. It is crazy to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on pictures. When Danielle goes to the Kansas City Art Institute she is going to need a laptop so we will be needing any extra money to go the the laptop. Plus if we take our own we can make them unique. We plan on taking some around Tecumseh, Milford, and any other interesting places we can find. It seems like just yesterday when I was bringing her home from the hospital. Who knew she would grow up into a beautiful, funny, and unique woman with the mouth of a truck driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment